This hearty chicken paella makes a deliciously easy weeknight dinner. Proudly brought to you by SunRice and taste.com.au
The ingredient of Chicken paella
- 400g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock, heated
- Pinch saffron threads
- 1 chorizo, halved, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups SunRice White Medium Grain Rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 275g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken paella
- Combine chicken, garlic, paprika and half of oil in a medium bowl. Set aside. Place stock and saffron in a large jug.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook chorizo, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Set aside with a slotted spoon.
- Cook chicken in same pan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until browned. Return chorizo to pan with rice. Stir to coat rice with oil. Add stock mixture. Bring to the boil. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes. Working quickly, sprinkle over peas and arrange artichokes on top. Cook, covered, for another 5 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Serve from the dish with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken paellafatContent: